DIY Grecian Leaf Bridesmaids Crown
Large and Small Wire Cutters
Natural Coiled Floral Wire
24-gauge Floral Wire
Assortment of silk leaves
- Measure out the floral wire to fit around your head. Allow a few inches of overlap - you will twist the wire to lock it in place.
- Cut the floral wire with your large wire cutters.
- Form a circle with the floral wire big enough to fit around your head, and twist the ends to lock it in place.
- Cut all of the stems from the silk leaf branch. You will need to use the large or small wire cutters, depending on how thick the wire is.
- Cut about 10-inches of 24-gauge floral wire. You will use more as you go along, but it's easier to manage about 10-inches or less at a time so you don't get tangled.
- Starting at one end, use the floral wire to wrap stems of leaves around the crown.
- Layer the leaves and work your way around the crown.
- Continue all the way around, making sure to layer the leaves so the crown looks full. Try to cover the wiring from all viewpoints.
- Wear at a wedding, look awesome and enjoy!